Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Krystal + Richard

This invite will always have a special place in my heart because Krystal was the first sweet bride in Australia that asked me to help with her wedding stationery. And she was such a doll to work with! She asked for birds but other than that, she let me just do what I do and she loved the outcome as much as I did which is always a treat. The event was in April but I wanted to get some photos of the day before I shared it with you. And I'm so glad I waited because their photographer (Calli B) did such a great job capturing the day. Isn't Krystal beautiful?!
Invitation design: Krystal and Richard
I created the invitation, wishing well insert and a menu card for the tables. I love the brown and green! And the green berries in those dusty pink roses were stunning weren't they? Such a sweet wedding. (all images are from Calli B)

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Thankyou again so much Sarah! We just loved all our stationary for our wedding - you did an amazing job! look forward to working with you again one day soon. Krystal:)x

hello my dear said...

Thanks Krystal! So great to work with you too!