Monday, March 7, 2011

The List

I have a dear friend who has the sweetest boyfriend (probably in the whole of Australia) and she recently had a birthday. This gentleman called me up recently and asked for my help with a gift idea he had: he wanted to create a poster-sized to-do list of fun (and challenging) things for her to complete before she hits the big 3-0. I was, of course, delighted. Not only because I'm a big fan of both of them, but because the birthday girl loves pink and scripty fonts and all things sweet and girly. If I wasn't already 30 I'd have printed up one of these for myself...
birthday poster
Cute huh? I love to think of my birthday as my New Year and try to make goals. It feels special and personal and not like I'm sharing a resolution with millions of people. Do you think of your birthday like this? Any special "to-do's" this year?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do love this. To dwell on each, mold it to a most personal desire, and end up with my own personal list...for before early 50something...wow. 50. Anyway...thanks for sharing